Xtranamnt

2007-2009. Fin.

I feel trapped in a jail
Where I can do nothing
I feel trapped in a box
With no air, and no light
I feel trapped in a cage
Where my heart left of beat

I feel no me
With no sense and no way
I feel lost in my mind
With a stupid headache
I feel hurt
And I don’t know why
I feel fear
Fear of forget what I was

I don’t find my place
I feel weird
So weird
I don’t want to breathe
This toxic air
I don’t want to see
This nonsense
I don’t want to know
This complex thing

I think all is bullshit
That makes me put very upset
‘Cuz I don’t want to live
Felling that nothing worth it

… Ah, I want to shoot me
And blow up my brain…
A lot of stupid persons
And I don’t feel part of something
I tried to adapted to this
But it was a mission failed

I feel confuse
And I refuse to follow all of you
I have all this shit stuck up
Inside myself

I can’t comprehend
The difficult signs of world
I can’t comprehend
Why you can follow that
I can’t comprehend
How nobody know ‘bout their own life

I feel with no hope
And just ‘cuz this isn’t my surrounding
I feel suffocated
As a wall over me
All the people is pending of my acts
And I don’t know how to act

It’s very difficult move in a new level
With new persons
And new “friends”…
I don’t want that,
I don’t want to start over again
I don’t want feel ungrateful
With life, with everything…

I just feel this,
And all is grey since then.
… I want to leave of feel
Bad with me.

Atentamente,
Luis Olivera
30/04/07
10:31pm
BarQto – Vzla

2 comentarios:

tu lo escribiste? ..me identifique muchoo!

Si vale.
Todo lo que está
aquí lo escribí yo. :D

LoQ_Soy

Mi foto
Nuevo ciclo. Nuevas cosas supongo. Hoy no tengo mucho que decir de mi.

LosQ_Me'Leen

LoQ_Hay