Xtranamnt

2007-2009. Fin.



You are the worst thing that happened in my life. And you was the most important thing. I reallythought that you loved me, (and I really thought that I would not regret to have had a relationship with you), but what you looked for was to spend the short while.

You don’t know how I detest to you, someday somebody are going to do to you, what you did to me… You were a hypocrite, thanks god you returned to your country! I hate you!, I believed in you, I trusted you like a little girl!!! And I'm telling this ‘cuz I really was in love with you.

I feel so disappointed, I feel angry, I feel sad, I feel tricked, I feel like I never was something special in your fucking life!!!. Now, YOU’RE good thanks for ask!!!, And me, I'm BROKE, and you never note it. You was, but not more.

All that you said to me was a big lie, a big trick, a game for you, a stupid race, to see what were the first. But I'm OK with me, I'm better alone ‘cuz I'm lovin' myself!. I gave the best of me to you, I don't feel sorry for your scorn. Now I know, you weren't enough to me!!!! I'm too much, I'm too high…, maybe the road teach you your mistakes, ‘cuz I won't.

You weren't honest with me, You weren't honest with you, you were just a scum. Trying to figure out how to live in this new world, But you couldn't handle it, it was to much to you, you ran away in the opposite direction from me. This is just a big deception!… Like all that you said!.

Atentamente,
Mariana Gozaine (Luis O.)
13/1/07
11:32pm
Barquisimeto - Venezuela

LoQ_Soy

Mi foto
Nuevo ciclo. Nuevas cosas supongo. Hoy no tengo mucho que decir de mi.

LosQ_Me'Leen

LoQ_Hay